Returns for customers in Malta
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging and returned with its YJ paper tag.
- The paper tag attached to every piece would include an item code, which is your gift receipt. This tag would have a date written on it. This date would indicate when you were given the piece as a gift and would allow you to return within 5 working days.
- If 5 working days elapse and the buyer does not inform us or doesn't return piece/s, we would not allow any exchanges to take place.
- Earrings or headbands are not exchangeable due to hygienic purposes.
- Returns can either be sent to us by post at the customer's cost, or they can be returned directly to any of our shops in person. Gift exchanges can not be customised.
- If our stock is low - due to busy periods - or the customer does not come across anything else, we will provide a credit note which will be valid for 30 days. Money will not be refunded.
- In cases where your pieces - rings, necklaces, bracelets or belts - do not fit or need adjustments, you can come by any of our shops and we could also have them altered for you.
Exchanges for foreign clients on shop items only
- Christmas gifts given received from the 16th December onwards can be exchanged until the 7th January 2020.
- If you wish to exchange an item that you received as a gift it is important to notify us within 5 working days from the day you received the item via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once notified we will ask you to send us a photo of the item you wish to exchange via email.
- Once clarified you will be asked to return the item at your own cost, using registered mail service directly to our address on Yana's Jewellery Triq Misrah il-Barrieri, Malta, MSD1103.
- If 5 working days elapse and the buyer does not inform us or doesn't return piece/s in mint condition, we would not allow any exchanges to take place. Earrings or headbands are not exchangeable due to hygienic purposes.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and with its tag. The tag attached to every piece would include an item code, which is our gift receipt. Gifts exchanges cannot be customised. Money will not be refunded.
Refunds (if applicable)
- We only refund items if they are defective or damaged. If this is the case, send us an email on email@example.com and a photo of your product.
- After assessing the product, we would then ask you to send your item by registered mail back to: Yana's Jewellery Triq Misrah Il-Barrieri, Msida MSD 1109, Malta, or you can bring over your item directly to any of our shops if you are in Malta. Refunds will be reimbursed once the item is clarified as damaged.
When items are not gifts
- When an item purchased and needs to be changed for any particular reason, we would need notification from you, via email within 1 working day. Local clients can return their unused piece within one working day to any of our shops. Money is not given back, however the customer can choose another item from our shops amounting to the same amount spent, or more. Another option could be a credit note which would be valid for a month.
When items are custom made
- Custom pieces are not exchangeable but can be altered accordingly: Altering pieces may include adding on links to make a piece longer or adjusting the piece to make shorter.
- Once an order is confirmed and processed, no beads or material can be removed or changed.
- When a custom order is placed to be given as a gift, refer to our exchange policy.